Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas.

Hi All,
I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while (Iv'e had some emails asking if i'm ok). The truth is that the tablets I take now for pain have made me very sleepy , laid back and also forgetful of things so some days I say "oh I must write that in my blog" then I forget to do it! lol. I even forgot the password to get into blogger.

Lucy and I have been to two totally different Xmas parties one was a skittles evening with my voluntary job, the other was a Xmas quiz night with Lucy's voluntary job. Both were very enjoyable and the food was great on both.
 Lucy and I are going to have our haircut this afternoon and as it is lucy's first hair cut as a lady it will be in her blog. So lets hope that goes ok.

As for my knee that is in hand and hopefully I will see what happens in the new year.

I wish everybody A MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Love from Amanda xxx

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    It's so lovely to hear from you. I must admit I was wondering if all was ok, but I knew Lucy would tell me if anything was wrong.

    I've seen Lucy's photos after her haircut and I think she looks great.

    I hope the tablets don't get in the way of you enjoying the coming holiday. But whatever the case have a great Christmas and of course a very happy new year.

    Take care

    Love

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete