Wednesday 9 January 2013

A Belated Happy New Year !!!

Hello All,

Things have settled down to normality after Christmas and the New year celebrations. You can catch it all on Lucy's website www.prettylucy.co.uk

 Lucy has heard from the Gender Clinic and  has an appointment in February so hopefully she will get what she desires after some visits.

I have a visit to the orthopaedic clinic on the 24 January this month to see another orthopaedic consultant but Lucy and I are being a bit pessimistic of him being able to do something and just going to see what he says and take it from there.

Unfortunately I have had to give up my voluntary job, I loved doing it but because of my mobility getting worse and Lucy having to help me in and out of the house with the wheelchair and the late hour I was getting home, we both decided that I had to give it up. I have had a look for another but at this present time due to my mobility I can't find one so have given up looking for now.

That's all my news for now, I'll write and let you know what happens when I see the consultant.

Take care.

Love

Amanda.

xxxxxx




3 comments:

  1. And Happy New Year to both of you as well!

    Sorry to hear of your situation worsening. Let's hope the new consultant can help...will be waiting to hear the results.

    Mandy Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mandy, I hope you have a lovely new year.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy,

    A very Happy New Year to you and everyone else there.

    I was so sorry to read that you've had to give up your voluntary work. I can understand why but it does seem such a shame.

    All we can hope is that something can be done about your condition and hopefully sooner rather rather than later.

    In the meatime look after yourself and I hope it won't be too long before I can see you both again.

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete