Monday 21 January 2013

A Snowy Day

Lucy decided not to chance going to work on Friday, so it was wrap up warm and take a trip into Taunton for the morning. I felt sorry for Lucy as I don't think she realised how hard it was to push a wheelchair in the snow and as for me I was enjoying the ride. Fist stop was vivery park a real favourite of ours I took some photo's of Lucy so that she had some for her website.

Looking slightly bemused as Lucy kept putting snow on the hood of my coat.
The River
We then went into town and had a hot drink, then we had a walk back home via the river, where we took some photo's. By now I was getting cold and the snow was coming down quite thickly, so it was decided to go home.

Chat soon
Take care
Mandy.
xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, that looks so cold, Mandy. I'll bet the hot drink was most welcome.

    It is nice to see familiar places in the winter clothing. It's just a pity I couldn't be there to share it.

    Keep warm

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete