Tuesday 7 August 2012

Very Busy Week

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been around this week, I have been really busy as is well described in this blog http://susan-watersfield.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/at-crossroads.html .
 I have also been training for my voluntary work and still have more training to go.
 I will be going to see my employment officer next monday, so it will be nice to tell her how I have been getting on.
Also next week I see the physio, to see if he can help me with my knee now that I have had an injection in it.

Me enjoying an icecream
Well thats it for this week, hopefully I will have loads of news to tell you next week. Keep safe and I'll chat soon.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    It's good to hear that you're keeping busy and enjoying your course and work. The weekend with you and Lucy was great, and thanks for the Blog plug!

    My only regret is that we didn't manage to get an ice cream whilst we were out.

    I hope all goes well next week.

    Take care

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete