Sunday 9 September 2012

A Day Out !

Yesterday (Saturday) was a lovely day, Lucy and I had decided to have a day out in Weston Super Mare.

When we started off in the morning it was foggy and the rain started to drizzle, it was also foggy on the motorway and some drivers didn't have there lights on,  so it was a very careful journey to Weston.
We parked up in the sovereign shopping centre multistory car park and when Lucy was closing the car boot door she after getting me in the wheelchair she accidentally banged my head with the boot door. I was good to say the least after this happened, I just yowled and held my head instead of screaming the place down as usual!!!!. My head must be getting used to being bashed as it happened before in a Morrisons carpark a few months ago and then I did howl and scream and let Lucy know what she had accidentally done.

Once we got out of the carpark we went into a cafe to have a coffee, hot chocolate and also (which I think I deserved) a cake. We then wandered round Weston, money was tight due to saving up for our holiday which is two weeks away.
We had fish and chips on the pier for lunch and then we decided to make our way home.

I had a voluntary shift that night so I just chilled out and relaxed after I had dinner.




Enjoying the sun at Weston.

On the pier at Weston

Making a new friend.


1 comment:

  1. Ouch!!!!!!

    I'll bet that hurt, Mandy. But it's good that you behaved yourself - if it had been me the air would have turned blue!

    WSM brings back such lovley memories for me, especially the tea. It's a pity you weren't able to have it this time, but perhaps we'll find somewhere like it in Cornwall.

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete