Thursday 28 June 2012

Thoughts And Feelings

Thoughts And Feelings I Have Today.

I have sat reading some blogs and have decided that maybe I could put some thoughts down on what I feel today.

Having just recently moved to Somerset from Devon, I have felt a lot better,  I felt trapped in Devon because we lived in the sticks and down a big track I couldn't get out and didn't see anyone especially when my knee became bad.

Living now in Taunton I love it, I've become nosy lol, I can look out of the window where we live and see whats going on outside, seeing the arguments over parking is fun And when Lucy and I go out its great because we just have to go out of the door and round the corner and we are in the town.

Lucy is coming out to her work on  Tuesday 3 July and after this I will feel content. This is due to the fact that there is no more hiding away wondering if we go out that we will meet anyone she knows and have to explain things She has told everyone then, no-one else has to be told.
I must admit though it will seem strange to see Lucy in her work clothes and coming home as "Lucy" instead of "Bob". We have been picking out her work clothes for  a couple of weeks and this has been fun as some of them have been transferred to the wardrobe instead of the work drawer.

Epilation And Electrolysis.

All I can say to this thought is OOOOUUUUCCCCHH. I got teased with Lucy's eplilator  once on my arm and didn't feel anything for about two or three seconds, then the pain set in OMG it felt like my arm was on fire, I came out in a rash and have been terrified of it ever since. If lucy takes the epilator out I cringe.

The first time Lucy asked me to epilate her back I burst into tears because I knew I was going to hurt her But now it doesnt bother me in fact I feel quite evil doing it  and as long as it doesn't go near me I'm fine.
Electrolysis hhhmmmmm by what I have read and been told this is very painful and I really do admire anyone who has this. I once saw a tv programme that showed this poor person having it done "somewhere", I was nearly sick lol.

Whats Next.

I must admit to be excited about "Lucy's Birthday" as I'm calling it, this happens on Wednesday 4 July and we have got a lot planned that week afterwards as well. I think she really deserves the attention she is going to get and hope all goes well.
As for me, I'm just enjoying life at the moment and until I see the consultant about my knee on the 18 July everything is in limbo as I dont know what is going to happen to me.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. The reason I have done it is so that  I can improve my writing skills, these have not been used a lot in the last eight years, due to being in a job that I didn't have to use them that much And they have gone downhill rapidly.  If you have any suggestions or anything that you would like to see  on this blog or you would just like a chat I'd love you to get in touch.



The First photo is me having a conversation with a snake on holiday in the lake district that we had last year.. This was the best holiday Lucy and I have had so far.
The second photo is me outside Ambleside pier in the lake district again.

Don't forget you catch up with my partners life on her website which is here.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy,

    Lovely entry and well written. If it is your aim to improve your skills then I think it's working. This blog really flowed quite nicely. Writing skills are something that we should all keep in mind. It's so easy in this day and age to let then drop - I know have, myself. Much of the wrting I do these days comes as a result of my TG activities.

    I think I've got used to my epilator now, but the best bit is usually when it's finished. Now eye-brow plucking is another matter for me, that really does hurt!

    Take care

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! Definitely enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete