Tuesday 17 July 2012

Quick Update On What Happened On Monday Afternoon!

There's not much to say about Monday afternoon. When I went to the Employment officer this time. I told her that I had begun the IT course that she had suggested to me and I'd also sent off some application forms for two voluntary jobs that was suggested to me by the careers officer I saw last week.

She was really pleased and surprised I'd done things so fast but she didn't want me to do anything else and just continue with the computer course and she would catch up with me in a months time.

The computer course is great I've learnt such a lot today and hopefully will send my first assesment off to my online tutor on friday, the funny thing is that they have given me until the 14 august to send the assesment off so I think I'm going to have to slow down a bit don't you!

I'm going to see the consultant about my right knee tomorrow (wednesday), so I will hopefully have a lot more to tell you on thursday.

Here's me enjoying a hot chocolate in M&S.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck for Thursday, Mandy. I'll look forward to hearing more then.

    Love

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete